Sunday, May 20, 2007

All for Brendan


This past week, Brendan has been as sweet as ever so I thought I would dedicate this post to all the things I love most about him. Well, not all the things since I couldn't even begin to name ALL of them but just few highlights from his past week.



10. He saves his poops for his dad while I'm at work. I don't know why but he always waits for the afternoons when it's just him and Chris. I haven't changed a poopy diaper in quite a while (which is REALLY nice since Brendan can poop)!

9. He puts everything in his mouth. I know this will get scary once he can move around on his own, but for now, it's so cute. He especially loves putting Chris's hand in his mouth.

8. He pulls his cow toy on his bouncer that plays music about 50 times a day. This actually gets a little annoying after a while since it plays "Old McDonald" but it's just so cute. He's actually trying to pull the handle into his mouth which is why it plays over and over and over.

7. He can sit up almost all by himself, but he still needs help. I can't believe my little boy is almost sitting!

6. He loves his butterfly rattle/toy. He LOVES to suck on the antennas and once he grabs on to it, he doesn't want to let go.

5. He is just like his dad. Seriously, it's a little alarming at times but it really is the most adorable thing. Those two are such buds already.

4. He is growing hair! This is the most exciting thing for me! He still looks bald because it's so blond and light- but it's there and it's AWESOME!

3. He found his feet- kinda. He's really into them sometimes and at other times, he could care less. But it sure is funny to watch as he tries to grab them and lift them, towards his mouth of course.

2. Brendan has learned how to blow raspberries. It has got to be the most entertaining thing in the world. He did it all through church today- which got many laughs. It never gets old. Stay tuned for a video.

1. He loves to be held by his mom. I love that he loves me. My favorite time is when he wakes up in the morning and just wants to cuddle with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment