Sunday, August 5, 2007

You say goodbye, I say hello!





It's officially- we've finally moved, which explains the hiatus. We've been crazily busy trying to finish packing, cleaning, moving and now unpacking. It's a little overwhelming with all these boxes scattered around our new place but it's also exciting. We've been working hard and things are finally starting to look normal around here. I do have to give a big shout-out to John, Jandon, Angela and Steph for helping with the big move. We couldn't have done it without you! Also a big thanks to Chris' Guatamelan friend who happened be riding his bike by our new place as we were unloading the truck for the last time and stopped to help us. It was so nice I couldn't say thank you enough. And he had only met Chris once before... at a garage sale of all places and he was still kind enough to help us.
I promise more pictures soon. My camera has been quite neglected lately- even Chris noticed the absence. So new pictures of Brendan coming soon. I swear he gets cuter everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment