Friday, April 20, 2012

Spoons!

It seems like in the last few days, Alex's vocabulary has been growing at an exponential rate. I went from being worried at his 18 month check-up last month that we might have another delayed speaker, to being amazed at all the new things he is saying every day. "Spoon" is one of his new words and I think it's because the boy is never without a spoon.





He walks around everywhere with one in his hand and he even loves to share them with others. I love when he finds one on the floor that he had forgotten about and he runs to me, holding it up, saying "spoon!" like it's the coolest thing in the world. His excitement is just too cute.



And he even helps put them away when he's finished. 

I just love this little boy. He's so much fun to watch and now listen to. I love that he can now say: spoon, juice, please (which turns me to butter and he always gets what he's asking for because it's so adorable, I can't say no to him- and I think he knows it), rock, bowl, shoes, and booger (no joke). I can't wait to hear what's going to come out of his mouth next!

No comments:

Post a Comment