Friday, February 20, 2009

Because we were bored

Today Brendan and I enjoyed some fun in the snow. Mostly he enjoyed it and I stood there trying to remain warm. But I am happy to report that my new boots worked fabulously well.
that made being the cold somewhat enjoyable for me. I'm not sure how, but Brendan isn't affected by the cold at all. He jumped into the large piles of snow and just sat there. He loved dumping the snow all over himself too. I wish I had pictures but I forgot my camera. So the best I have is when we came back inside. He wasn't a happy camper. He didn't want to come in yet but if he had his way he'd be out there all day.

He wouldn't even put on a good face for the camera, but that's okay because I think his sad face is still pretty cute.

But things turned around when I took a couple pictures of both of us together. He was quite happy about that and loved to look at the digital screen to check how they turned out. I love those rosey cheeks of his.



And there's no better way to warm up after playing in the snow than by eating your weight in vanilla wafers. He seriously ate almost half the box. Not the best lunch but my boy has fast become quite the picky eater. If anyone has suggestions, PLEASE let me know! I'm begging you.

1 comment:

  1. He looks so cute!!! And you look HOT! Chris is a lucky man!

    ReplyDelete