Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sometimes, I wonder why I bother

IMG_7990

Recently, the library had a small petting zoo set up for the kids to enjoy and of course we had to go. Brendan loves animals and so I knew he would enjoy this. Brendan was definitely impressed by the giant turtle. And that little lamb in the photo above was just about the cutest thing I have ever seen.

IMG_7987I spotted a goat, so I was in heaven too. It’s a strange dream of mine to own a lot of land one day and have goats. They’re just so stinkin’ cute! And then I saw this:

IMG_7988Two baby goats!!!! I was a goner. I could have stayed and played with the baby goats all day.

IMG_7989There was a sheep as well which was not as soft as I expected but still it was cool. The animals were much more subdued than I thought could be possible with a bunch of young children running around screaming and trying to poke them.

The funny part was that Brendan looked at the animals for about 5 minutes and then all he wanted to do was run around the grassy field with his buddy Nate and play with sticks and rocks. Such a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment