Saturday, September 15, 2012

My new favorite picture of Alex

This was taken the morning of his birthday and I absolutely love it. Those dimples just about kill me. Seriously, could this kid be any cuter? The mornings have been chilly here before warming up so I put this cardigan on him and I didn't want to take it off him all day even though it was 80 degrees. He just looks so adorable and grown up that I just want to squeeze and kiss him all day. Still can't believe he's 2!!!!

We had a fun day celebrating yesterday (and today) so I'll have lots to blog about what we did for the Goober's big day. For those of family and friends not following me on Instagram, here's a link to my photos that catalog a little bit of it to keep you happy until I can make time to blog it all officially.

No comments:

Post a Comment