Sunday, September 9, 2012

The countdown to 2






This coming Friday on September 14th, my baby will be two years old. It feels like this birthday is a big deal because he'll be past the point of me calling him a baby, and that's going to be hard to get used to. Alex is pretty small for his age, so it's easy for me to pretend that he's still a baby when in fact he is a full-on, busy, crazy toddler and I need to face the music. I'm just not sure I'm ready for that.

For a long time, Alex was a momma's boy but that has all changed and he's 100% a daddy's boy now. Life is so not fair sometimes.

One of his favorite things to do is sit and eat with Chris, especially if he's eating Frosted Mini Wheats. I love that he loves his daddy- they are so cute together and their relationship is really special.

And a sweet kiss to daddy for sharing. I just love these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment