- Colored all over our beige couch with a purple crayon.
- Colored all over our beige couch with a black PERMANENT marker. Luckily I got to it before it could set in so the vast majority of it came out thanks to this cleaner, my absolute favorite. We are never without it.
- Dumped his cup of peaches in juice all over his pants at Chris' company party. Of course I didn't have a spare set of shorts for him so he spent several hours in the hot Utah sun with sticky shorts and legs. And of course he sat on my lap for dinner, so I ended up sticky too.
- Threw a case of pudding snack cups out of the grocery cart causing them to explode in the middle of the store.
- Hit me in the head with his plastic golf club.
- Threw the same golf club at the TV.
- Refused to play on anything at the park except for the super high slide that requires a climb up a ladder and a long set of stairs. And we he got to the top, he wouldn't go down by himself so I had to climb up after him and help him, and then climb down to catch him at the bottom. We did this for a good half hour.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times
Brendan is such a fun little guy and I love being home with him... but sometimes he really tests my patience. During the past week, he's managed to do all of the following:
Posted by Valerie at 5:18 PM