Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The #1 dad

IMG_8409 My boys on Father’s Day

I have the best husband in the world and he’s an amazing father to our little guys. So to thank him this Father’s Day, I planned the most awesome gift ever.

IMG_8404 I found a website that sells dozens of different types of root beer and other flavored sodas not easily found. Chris is a big root beer and soda fan and so I put together this drink sampler for him. 7 different root beers and 5 flavored sodas.

IMG_8406I tried to order things that were unique (like a blueberry soda) and brands that we had never tried before but I HAD to throw in an Apple Beer. Oh man, that makes me miss Utah so much.

And it was a hit! But I was pretty sure it would be. Chris is a tad bit hard to buy for and I always agonize over what to get him, so this was a stroke of genius for me. Now I just have to think of something else for his birthday that’s coming up in less than a month!

3 comments:

  1. Ya that is the coolest gift ever. Love it! What an awesome gift. I'll have to keep that in mind for next. Good luck with birthday shopping. I never know what to do for Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock. That was amazing and thoughtful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to think of a better gift. And I can't. Especially for Chris. Or for me. Chris sure deserves it.

    ReplyDelete