Tuesday, June 14, 2011

9 Months

The little one is officially nine months old.

IMG_8340 Alex is my sweetheart, my easy-going baby, my Goober. I just love him.

Some things about Alex at his 9 month mark:

  • He loves baths now
  • He is only in the 9th percentile for his weight and 7th for height
  • He just recently cut his top lateral incisors, making him look like a vampire
  • He has barely started to wear 6-12 month clothing and still fits in the majority of his 3-6 month stuff
  • He is so close to crawling but still can’t figure out how to move forward
  • He loves food
  • He’s a mama’s boy (hurray!)
  • He recently farted so loud that he scared himself and started crying
  • He just learned how to clap and it’s the cutest thing EVER
  • His eyes look more hazel than blue a lot of the time

IMG_8323

I know I say this a lot, but it’s true- time goes by way too fast!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, the thing about him farting and then scaring himself is hilarious! Sounds like a great little boy.

    ReplyDelete