Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Preschool makes both of us happy!

Brendan finally started preschool and he is loving it! He was so excited to go to school- I've never seen him get his shoes on and move out the door so fast! He really likes his teacher, his classmates (especially because his BFF Josh is in his class!), and all the fun activities and projects that they do. Every day he's just bursting to tell me what they did that day and show me the sticker in his notepad that he gets daily. I love that he's getting so much out of it already and that I have a tiny bit of free time. It's so weird I don't know what to do with myself yet but I'm sure I'll be putting that time to good use soon enough.

He was getting frustrated at me because I wanted to take some pictures of him on his first day before he went in to class. He was so ready to go I could barely get him to sit for a few seconds.

I still can't believe that he's so grown up and that next year will be Kindergarten- but I'm getting ahead of myself. For now, I'm happy to have my sweet boy loving learning, making new friends and being independent. He's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment