Monday, November 3, 2008

Hello November

Mmmm... I love November. Partially because it just happens to be my birthday month but also because the leaves are gorgeous this time of year and the air is nice and crisp. I'll probably be tried of all the leaves in our yard and the chilly dry air in a couple weeks, but for now it is so refreshing. I'm also looking forward to Thanksgiving with lots of family. It will be so nice to be able to spend the holiday with people we love. And there are two radio stations that have already started playing Christmas music. Joy! I'm not one of those people who mind it early- I think it's fantastic.

So the mood here in the Near home is fabulous and I'm looking forward to a wonderful month. Our darling boy has been sweet too, making me more at ease for the winter that we'll be spending mostly indoors. He's adjusting well and luckily there is a McDonald's with a Play Place about 2 minutes from where we live for the days that he needs to get some energy out.

This is for my Mother and whomever gave her this book for Brendan. He LOVES that it plays music when you push the buttons. He carries it around with him and plays the songs over and over. He wanted it very badly when we put him to bed last night and was happy as a clam with it.


Brendan also loves to play peek-a-boo with Chris before he goes to sleep. He seems to be the happiest when we are putting him down for the night.


And don't forget to vote tomorrow! Another reason to love November!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! Why is he so cute when you put him to bed?? Loved the robot costume by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a very happy post. Thank you for sharing your November optimism.

    ReplyDelete