Thursday, November 6, 2008

I am in Heaven

I seriously have the best husband, hands down. I can't stress that enough. For an early birthday present, I finally wore him down enough and he got me a digital SLR camera. I've had it less than 24 hours but I think I'm in love. It's so wonderful and I don't even know how to use it fully yet.

I've been playing with it since it came home with us last night and I wanted to share some of the pics I've taken of Brendan.

I couldn't have a more handsome subject. He's fascinated by the new big camera and is always trying to get closer to it.



Hopefully as I learn what this baby can do, I'll be able to share some more. Thanks, Chris. You're the BEST!!!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new camera!!! I think the quality is night and day different from a compact point and shoot to a DSLR. Which camera did you get? I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to always call Chris for Derick's bday or Christmas to see what I should get Derick, I think Chris should call Derick and just tell him to get that for me! Yeah for your new camera!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seem to always call Chris for Derick's bday or Christmas to see what I should get Derick, I think Chris should call Derick and just tell him to get that for me! Yeah for your new camera!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber and I have wanted to be in heaven for a long time. One day.

    I want to know what kind you got, too, and what kind of research Chris did in deciding--so I don't have to go through it all when it is our turn.

    Chris IS the best husband ever. He is my example.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also--your old camera did a decent job, but with this new camera, you can now definitely tell that Brendan is a quarter Argentine. That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pictures! What kind of camera did you end up getting? Isn't it the most fun? I felt so guilty when I got mine...but not enough to take it back. :) I got your email, all I need to do is ask Tara now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got a Canon Digital Rebel XTi. I love it. And Zach... you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brenda has the most perfect teeth!!

    ReplyDelete