Wednesday, November 26, 2008

All better

Brendan is feeling much better luckily and back to his normal self. After 5 days of throwing up and diarrhea, I'm very glad that we're done with that. It was a long 5 days.

I know it's still a little early, but I've been working on our Christmas stockings so I can put them up next week. After 6 years of being married, Chris and I never got around to getting stockings so I figured I better get on the ball. Brendan's was the first to be completed.


And Chris even contributed. I didn't like any of the stocking patterns I found so he helped me draw one out and this is what we came up with. I think it looks pretty good!

Now I just have to finish ours and we'll be all set!

Hope everyone has a very happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! How did you get Brendan's name on the stocking? Did you write it, embroider it? Really cute fabrics!

    ReplyDelete