Monday, October 12, 2009

This is the last post from New Hampshire

Tomorrow our belongings are being boxed up (and not by me- yay!) and loaded on a truck. We’ll be hitting the road on Wednesday and probably won’t be up for blogging until  sometime next week.

But I do have a few pictures that I wanted to share before we go MIA.

IMG_5050

IMG_5048

Brendan was in a jumping mood the other night. He especially liked seeing the pictures of himself on the camera after each jump, then he’d hurry and go jump some more for me to take pictures of. It was pretty funny.

IMG_5046

IMG_5047

IMG_5041

IMG_5031

And I had to throw this one in here. Chris put a diaper on Brobee the other night and Brendan thought it was the coolest thing ever and now he constantly wants me to put a diaper on them both.

Well, that’s it. Next time, we’ll have lots to show, I’m sure. We’re excited to start our new adventure in Virginia!

No comments:

Post a Comment