Thursday, April 29, 2010

Random

Today I felt sick pretty much all last night and all day long as well, so when I looked in my rearview mirror and saw a surprise while driving home from the grocery store, it lifted my spirits. I love camera phones- now I always have a way to capture funny moments.

1146dd086ccb__1272537804000

Brendan had managed to snag my purse and pull out my glasses, which he loves and constantly wants to wear and constantly gets mad when I won’t let him. So he totally took advantage of the situation and got to wear my glasses for the whole drive home- a whopping 3 minutes. I love that he puts them on upside down every single time. And don’t you love his awesome hair?  My excuse is that I could barely fix my own hair today without throwing up so Brendan’s hair got neglected. I think he pulls off the Jim Carey Dumb and Dumber hairdo quite well.

This totally made my day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm waaay behind on blog reading so I guess here is a late congrats on the new baby (or I guess it could be an early congrats seeming you haven't had he/she yet). Hope the pregnancy is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete