Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Has it really been 6 months!?!

Time sure does fly- especially when you're having fun. And that's exactly how I'd describe my time with Brendan these past 6 months. Sure, some moments were easier and more fun than others but I wouldn't trade it for anything. He is so adorable and loving- I feel so lucky to have him and it makes all the hard times worth it. Even though he still won't sleep through the night and I don't have the heart to let him cry it out, I still love getting up with him and rocking him back to sleep. Those quiet night-time moments are some of my favorite with Brendan. He's so calm and still (which doesn't usually happen during the day since he's such an active little guy) that I can't help but love to watch him sleep. We are really blessed...

Here are the latest pics that I took today- I know my mom has probably been waiting for some new ones! Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment