Thursday, October 11, 2007

MOUSE!

A cute little fella just like this one was just seen running behind my computer screens at work. And I happen to be sitting in front of those computer screens. Unfortunately, I was on the phone with a co-worker and he got quite an earful of my scream. I drew in people from several halls away with that scream. But I'm sure anyone else would have done the same- it was quite a surprise to have a mouse run past you at your desk.

The poor thing was enticed by some crackers that I was munching on yesterday and left behind when I left for the day (be sure I won't make that mistake twice). Sometime during the night or morning, he grabbed a couple and was happily munching on them right in front of me. Until I screamed. Then the pursuit began. A couple gentleman trapped it in a box (after many attempts, they actually succeeded) and let it go outside. No one wanted to kill it... so I'm sure he'll be back soon looking for more crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment