Wednesday, April 2, 2008

To brighten your day...

A lot has been going on around our house so I thought I'd post some cute pictures from the past week or so. Above and below is Brendan enjoying chicken nuggets from Wendy's. He hasn't shown a real interest in meat of any kind until this time and I definitely think the Ranch sauce we slathered the chicken helped.


Brendan also managed to undress himself (kinda) and Chris saved it for me until I got home so I could see it live and snap some pictures. It was the perfect thing to come home to after a boring day at work. This kid cracks me up!


If I haven't mentioned it before, I love these pj's on Brendan. I often have him wear the top just as a shirt- they're that cute.


And just because Brendan is such a hilarious little guy, enjoy the video.

3 comments:

  1. Brendan sure brightens up our day. He is such a cute little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks like he's drunk on milk! haha. what was he cracking up about so much?

    ReplyDelete