Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Why I should never leave my purse out where Brendan can get it

IMG_3725

Have I mentioned how much Brendan loves gum? He got into my purse the other day with the sole purpose of getting my gum and proceeded to stuff the last EIGHT pieces into his little mouth. Wait, make that seven. He tried to get that last eighth piece but was too lazy to take off the wrapper. But then he decided he didn’t like that after all, so he discarded it. That wad of gum doesn’t look as impressive in the photo as it was in real life- it was huge. He couldn’t talk with it in his mouth. The only good thing was that he quickly spit out the giant wad so I didn’t have to worry about him chocking on it. The bad thing is that I am now out of gum.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! My kids do that ALL THE TIME. If I forget to hide my purse at night then it's a guarantee that I'm out of gum (and lip gloss and mascara) in the morning. However, their breath smells great and they are usually quite sparkly (as is MacGyver....)

    ReplyDelete