Monday, September 24, 2007

Another fun evening at the park

It's been a little chilly here the several days so I'm glad that we were able to get in some more time at the park before it turned cold. Brendan loved the swings again and cried when it was time to get out.

We were also able to spot some ducks, which I fed some chocolate chip cookies to draw them near enough so Brendan could take a good look and I could snap some photos. They seemed to enjoy the cookies more than I did- I cooked them just a little too long so they were quite crunchy. I do not enjoy crunchy cookies at all so I'm glad the ducks ate them.

Brendan had a great time and we really enjoyed it as well. It was a lovely evening and it tired out Brendan so bedtime was extra easy- which is always a good thing! Hopefully the weather will warm back up a little bit so we can sneak in some more trips to the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment