Monday, September 3, 2007

A rainbow and a fly-swatter

Sunday brought a quick and strong rain shower which produced the most beautiful and bright rainbow that I've seen in a LONG time. I really can't remember the last time I saw one but I guess that's what you get when you live in the desert. Gotta love the beehive state. But it was beautiful and I even captured it on film. Now Brendan can always remember his first rainbow sighting... although he didn't seem too interested in it.

Brendan has also moved on from his love-affair with spoons. He discovered the world of fly-swatters. Our neighbor bought one for us since we seem to share the annoying abundance of flies but it hasn't been used once yet to kill one of the nasty buggers. Instead, Brendan has found a new best friend. My favorite thing about Brendan is how the most simple things are the most precious to him. He's just a sweetheart. Could there be a cuter boy in the world? I think not.




Seriously, I am so lucky. He is usually always this happy. What an abundant life!

2 comments:

  1. he looks like he is up to something in that last picture. he is so cute. what a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris said Brendan likes to put dirty things in his mouth. But flyswatters are generally very clean. So what does Chris have to say about that?

    ReplyDelete