Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Brendan thought it was his party

On Tuesday, I threw my sister a baby shower, which was so fun. I had a blast getting everything ready, and luckily I had some very kind and fun helpers. I say things turned out quite well- especially for Steph. She got some awesome gifts! That baby is going to be quite stylish! I'll let Steph do most of the blogging for her baby shower so check it out soon.


Earlier that afternoon, I went to the dollar store and purchased several balloons to tie to our front porch. When I came home with them, Brendan was so excited so I couldn't resist letting him play with them.


I love the blurred balloons. He was shaking them so hard as you can tell by the pictures below.



His adorable little smile peeking out from behind the ballons- too cute for words!

And my favorite...

This little boy is just a ball. He definitely knows how to start a party!

No comments:

Post a Comment