Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Fathers




Since Sunday was Father's Day, I wanted to give a quick shout-out to the three wonderful fathers in my life. First to my very own dad. I love you and I miss you. I wish you and mom were closer- especially since we need babysitters (just kidding... but that would be nice). Thanks for all you've done for me, which is A LOT. I wouldn't be the person I am if it weren't for you. To my awesome father-in-law, Dan- thanks for raising a strong, caring, basically amazing son who I like to call my hubby. You have always been so welcoming and accepting of me and I can't imagine having a better second family. You rock!


Last, to my dear Chris- I can't say it enough but just one more time- I love you! I watch Chris with Brendan and I am so filled with love and admiration. That little boy just loves him with all his little being. It is so awesome to watch and I feel so lucky.


I have such great men in my life- thanks to all of you. I hope this Father's day was special and wonderful because you are all both of those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment