Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I couldn't resist


I really couldn't resist posting these cute pics we snapped of Brendan today. We found this adorable shirt at Target, and if you know me, you KNOW I'm a sucker for adorable clothes for little boys. Who could resist this shirt? And Brendan really is King of the Jungle- the Jungle that is our apartment, that is.

Brendan is also getting quite strong and sometimes I'm a little afraid. Like at these moments when I think he's going to lift himself right out of his swing or my arms or his car seat- wherever he may be, he now tries to wiggle out. Another woman in our ward has a little girl just a few weeks older than Brendan and I always comment to her that she is so sweet and content to be sitting calmly in her mother's lap. Brendan on the other hand, will have none of that! He must be jumping or moving his legs at all times. And here's what she told me- "What do you expect? He's a boy!" I realized that there is more truth in that comment than I initially thought. I think most boys just have more energy and are ready to go, while little girls are calm and peaceful. Chris said that Brendan suffers from RLS- Restless Leg Syndrome... who knows? ;)

In other Brendan news: HE IS GETTING TEETH! I can see the cute little white caps just under his gums. They don't look like they are quite to the surface yet but are making their way up! Yikes! I know that makes for cranky days and long, tiring nights. But we'll take it in stride like we do with everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment