Monday, June 11, 2007

The many faces of Brendan


Brendan sometimes makes the funniest faces; he is always cracking us up. The picture above captured a classic Brendan face, one that he usually makes when he sticks something new in his mouth and gets an unfamiliar or unpleasant taste. I'm not sure why he was making it in this moment but I got a good laugh out of it.


Aunt Jan also came by to see us in a surprise visit on Thursday. Brendan once again is making a funny face- I think he gets a little annoyed by his mother's obsessive picture taking. I just can't help it; he's too cute.

Brendan also likes to smile a lot, although it's much harder to capture. He does it so quick and then he won't do it again when I'm ready with the camera. But in this photo, Chris caught Brendan when he was in a playful mood. He likes to grab my face and try to put it in his mouth, which is funny and adorable- but also a little painful. That boy has strong fingers and sharp nails.


No comments:

Post a Comment