Monday, August 6, 2007

An adventure in teething

Since Brendan is teething, everything goes in his mouth. He has now discovered that he can bite with his teeth, as well as learning that he can bite and pull the object at the same time. All this makes for some nasty finger bites! Yesterday in church I had two adorable yet painful teeth marks on my finger for quite a while. Luckily, he chews on other objects most of the time.

Brendan loves to bite on the back of his pacifier. As soon as I put it in his mouth, he pops it out so he can nibble on the plastic.


His bath sponge is still a favorite as well but unfortunately, I think he loves it a little too much. After every bath, he screams until we give it back to him and proceeds to hold on for dear life until we bribe him with a bottle. I really do have to pry his little fingers off from around it.

I probably shouldn't let him chew on this considering all the germs that are most likely multiplying in it but it's just too hard to resist this adorable kid. Can you blame me?

2 comments:

  1. I love those pics! Brenden looks so cuddly and cute. What a handsom little boy :)
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brendan, sorry for the typo-my bad!
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete