Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A fit

Brendan was angry over something, I don't even remember what now, and he decided to do his classic throw-myself-on-the-floor-and-scream routine. It's so funny that I had to run and grab the camera, which didn't help him at all. He screamed louder once he realized I was not sympathizing with him. He has to look up to make sure that I know he's there and that he's not happy.
Then it's cry even harder and look extremely distraught.
If that doesn't work, he adds some kicking of the ground (which he's doing here but you can't tell) to really get his point across.

After a minute of this, I finally consoled him and gave him a kiss- to which he pushed me away and ran off to play.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love it! These pictures are priceless! Mary Ann has a picture of Derick when he was like 5 when they went to Disneyworld and he is pouting throwing a fit because she wouldn't let him go on space mountain anymore. I laugh everytime I see that picture.

    ReplyDelete