Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Quick Saturday Evening Post

Recently we took a drive around Berlin to enjoy the fall colors some more before we move and we came upon these lovely beauties. I wish we had horses. That would be SO cool- even though I don’t know the first thing about them and the last time I was on a horse (over 10 years ago), it tried to bite my leg and ruined the experience for me.

IMG_4978

Brendan was very excited by them too. He kept waving and yelling hi through the window, and he shed quite a few tears when we drove away.

IMG_4965

But the drive was quite pretty and we enjoyed every minute of it. I just wish the weather would have been nicer – it’s been cloudy and rainy the several days, which isn’t the ideal condition for taking pictures.

IMG_4937

A couple of weekends ago, we had the chance to go hiking with some friends while Brendan was with his favorite babysitter, and the weather was PERFECT. Cool enough to be comfortable with the sun shining on us. It was beautiful.

IMG_4907 Our friends, Heather and Ty, enjoying the scenery.

IMG_4929

IMG_4894

One of the few pictures of Chris and I together recently.

I’m procrastinating a lot and have done zero packing yet but I plan on doing that this coming week, so we may be absent for a little while. I’ll try to pop in from time to time but I’m not sure how motivated I’ll be to take pictures and blog before we move.  I promise to make an effort though since I know some certain grandparents that love seeing pictures of their grandson.

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous! I love the east coast in the fall. You guys making any last-minute trips to Boston before your move?! (So jealous, by the way...I LOVE DC!!!)

    ReplyDelete