Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring couldn’t have come sooner!

This week, the weather has been absolutely gorgeous and so of course we’ve spent the vast majority of our free time playing outside. It has been so nice to be able to enjoy being outside again and I love being able to open our windows and let some fresh air into our house. I’m really loving spring so far.

IMG_6096

IMG_6100

I love being able to take Brendan in the backyard even though it’s tiny and there’s no grass- but it’s completely fenced in so I don’t have to worry about him wandering off by himself. So I can sit in our basement and fold laundry or browse the internet while I watch Brendan through the sliding doors happily collecting rocks and chasing around “bees” (which are actually flies but Brendan doesn’t seem to get the difference). It’s been very nice to have that peace of mind that he won’t run away on me.

IMG_6109 And this is how Brendan spent 2 hours. I really thought his obsession with rocks would have died down by now but it’s still going strong. I don’t understand the fascination but at least it keeps him busy and entertained.

IMG_6103

IMG_6111

Brendan enjoyed himself so much that he actually let me take pictures of him without making any angry faces at the camera. Plenty of silly faces but I’ll take those any day over scowls.

No comments:

Post a Comment