Thursday, May 5, 2011

The boy likes to eat

IMG_8033Alex is such a better eater than Brendan was as a baby and for that, I am grateful! It was always such work to get Brendan to eat- and still is- but with Alex, if you put food in front of him (or even in the vicinity), he wants it.

IMG_8034

I don’t actually let him eat pieces of bread this giant; it was just for picture-taking purposes but he was totally into.

IMG_8049This was more manageable for him and he was happier since he could actually get it in his mouth.

IMG_8057What a happy boy! It’s so nice to be able to make him happy since we’ve had a lot of cranky days due to this:

IMG_8060 Can you see that tooth there on the bottom? It’s amazing how something so small can cause so much trouble. But then Alex bit me and I realized it much sharper than I thought it would be, so maybe he’s not overreacting. :)

Okay, one more food shot and I’m done.

IMG_8002 I just couldn’t resist that messy face. And look! He doesn’t lean/slump to the side anymore! Baby boy is growing up… too fast, if you ask me.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures made me so happy! I don't even know why except that he is so darn cute and I laughed to seem him going after that huge hunk of bread. I agree with you about the growing up too fast thing, it just seems like they were born yesterday and then they get teeth??? Crazy

    ReplyDelete