Saturday, July 14, 2007

A quick update while we're on the road

Since my mom is far away in Argentina still, I know she's probably dying for updates on her little grandson so here's a quick post on Brendan. We're currently in Nevada visiting some friends who have since moved from Utah to law school at the University of Illinois so this will be quick though.

Brendan's teeth have cut through! You can see the two bottom ones and even feel them! It's a little strange to be able to put my finger in his mouth and feel two little sharp objects. But it's also really exciting to see him grow. For the most part, he's been doing really well- not too cranky and still nappy well, so we're pretty lucky.

Brendan is also rolling over like a maniac. He know rolls full circle over and over on the floor and in his crib. During the night, he's now making it all over his crib which seems like such a big boy thing to do but he'll be a big boy fairly soon. It's crazy to watch him- he just slowly rolls away from me when I put him down and I know that crawling is not too far off. In fact, he has rug burn on his knees from pulling them up underneath him and pushing himself. He even had it on his cheek- that's how much his is moving now.

I can't believe how fast this time has come. It still seems like yesterday that we brought him home from the hospital.

We'll post more when we return tomorrow- it's been fun and we have some cute pictures and stories. Look for Chris' monthly post finally about our trip.

1 comment:

  1. Chris, get the lead out. I want to hear what you did this weekend. For my take, see veryparry.blogspot.com "Una semana divertida."

    ReplyDelete