Sunday, October 12, 2008

Handsome but angry

I stopped Brendan on our way out the door to church today to take a couple pictures. He looked so handsome this morning and I kind of spiked his hair, so I wanted some pics of it. Well, he was not happy about that at all. He was excited to be going outside (even though it was just to walk to the car) and he was angry that I stopped him. So the pictures capture his handsomeness and his crankiness.
He kept looking to Chris for some help but his poor dad was just chuckling at him. How rude! Even though he was upset, I still think Brendan is the cutest little boy around.

3 comments:

  1. You are right he is SOOO cute! I love his little outfit. You always dress him in the cutest clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete