Saturday, December 5, 2009

His Favorite Cookie

IMG_5482

While at the grocery store this past week, I told Brendan he could pick out a treat and the holiday Oreo cookies were his choice. I shouldn’t have been surprised- Oreo’s have been his favorite cookie for a while now. In fact, we’ve had several trips to the grocery store end in tears when I wouldn’t let him get a bag.

IMG_5486 He got 2 for a snack after dinner and then proceeded to use his stool to get the bag off the counter and sneak 3 more. I now have to hide them on the top shelf of a cabinet or else he’d eat these all day long. He even got up the next morning asking for cookies and threw a fit when I told him he was just going to have to deal with pancakes. Who knew Oreo’s could cause so many tears?

IMG_5480 The only downside is the red “holiday” filling since it gets all over everything Brendan comes in contact with. It’s a bit of a pain to clean up but it’s a sacrifice I’m willing to endure so Brendan can enjoy his favorite treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment