Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree… Literally

My new phone has a music player, which Brendan has now discovered, and his new favorite thing is to turn on a song and dance his little heart out.

IMG_5613

IMG_5616

IMG_5628

IMG_5629

Oh man, that picture on the left cracks me up. Hilarious. And in case you were wondering, the song Brendan chose was Young Forever by Jay-Z, and we couldn’t play any other song than that one. He’s very particular about his music so at least it was a good song.

1 comment:

  1. I think I love your blog and your computer kid as much as Brendan loves computer kitties! It is so fun to see your family grow up, get jobs, and dance in their pjs.

    I will be here for Christmas but I won't be alone; computer kitties! But I will get to see the folks in Illinois for a few days after christmas so I am looking forward to that. Can't say it will be warming outside but I can say my mom blasts the heat inside, so that will be great! Are you guys going to Illinois this year, too?

    ReplyDelete