Friday, April 16, 2010

I know Easter was a couple weeks ago…

I finally found the cord to connect my camera to the computer (I always lose that stupid cord!) so without further delay here are the pictures and video of our Easter.

Brendan had fun finding the eggs that Chris “hid” in our backyard until the giant bumblebees appeared. At that point he refused to come back outside to finish collecting the last few eggs and I don’t blame him. Those suckers are HUGE.

IMG_6280

IMG_6283

Brendan was sporting some awesome hair that morning. The egg hunt was literally the first thing we did that morning- even before breakfast.

IMG_6288

When Brendan was done in the backyard, he wanted more eggs so Chris re-hid them in the front yard.

IMG_6290

We found that net in the $1 section at Target at Brendan had to have it. He didn’t want to put his eggs in his basket. It was all about that net.

IMG_6303

Brendan eventually wanted to look through his basket and was pleased to discover he had even more goodies in there. I had to buy him a chocolate bunny despite the fact that the only candy he eats are Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups but it’s just not Easter without a chocolate bunny.

IMG_6311

Since Brendan isn’t much of a candy person, I filled his basket with other little fun goodies- punch balloons, chapstick, toy cars- and he loved it all.

As for Chris and I, Chris managed to track down my favorite Easter candy and I made sure to have lots of Cadbury Creme Eggs for him. Then we watched conference, relaxed and had a nice dinner. I’d say it was a pretty successful Easter.

2 comments:

  1. That video is pretty dang adorable. Especially the part where you also flee for the safety of your house. too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete