Saturday, December 22, 2007

The cutest cookie I think I've ever seen... and a toothbrush

My friend Angela and I had a shopping excursion last night, which included a stop at Starbucks for some delicious hot chocolate. While there, we discovered the cutest cookie in the world.
Angela was kind enough to purchase us each one but he was too cute to eat. I had to take him home first to memorialize him in blog-form before gobbling him up. Don't you just love him!?!

Angela also presented Brendan with his first toothbrush! It was really good timing considering we were at the doctor's on Thursday for a check-up and the doc mentioned that we should start brushing his teeth with a soft toothbrush. So now, Brendan gets a good brushing every day- thank goodness I have such a kind friend who has a dentist for a brother. So far so good. He seems to enjoy it but especially likes to suck on his toothbrush, mostly.

She picked out a Super Man toothbrush for him, too- I love it! Again, the cookie. He was so cute and looked perfect on our entertainment center along with our other Christmas decorations.

Here's to the hope that everyone can find a cookie as yummy and adorable as my little penguin!

No comments:

Post a Comment