Saturday, December 15, 2007

Paper Towels

I guess this is what I get for leaving my 11 month old unattended while I tried to do some laundry. I couldn't stop laughing when I found that Brendan had gotten a hold of our paper towels. It was just too funny. I was wondering why all of a sudden he was ultra-quiet, and this is what I found.
He was having a ball with them so I couldn't get too annoyed even though this was our last roll.

At least it was easy to clean up and most of them were salvageable- only a few were torn, which gives me hope that Brendan will learn how to be "soft".

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I can relate to that sudden quiet while you're doing chores. What could your little boy have discovered that kept him occupied? For us, it may be "Are You My Mother?," his favorite book in the world. Or he could be pulling clothes out of his drawers with a vengeance. He also loves the night stand beside our bed and likes to take things out of those drawers. All of this is lovely. I love you! I'll be in Utah tomorrow (on Tuesday) and I'd love to coordinate some play time for us.

    ReplyDelete